There are hundreds of ways to use magnets. In the General case, magnets are used to hold, separation, control, transportation and lifting various objects and for converting electrical energy into mechanical energy and Vice versa.
Here is a sample, not a complete list use magnets:
Inside the house:
- Stereo speakers;
- The holder around the perimeter of the refrigerator door;
- The recording and reproducing head of audio and video equipment;
- The recording and reproducing head drive and the hard drive of the computer;
- The magnetic strip on the card;
- Managers and demagnetizing the magnetic system in the TV;
- Magnetic locks.
Inside of engines:
- Motors for rotating the CD/DVD drive for head positioning;
- Intepretive engines for audio - and video equipment;
- The pump and timer in dishwashers and washing machines;
- The compressor in the refrigerator;
- Electric toothbrush;
- The motor for the vibrator in the cell phone.
In the car:
- Engine starter;
- The internal fan motor;
- The blocker doors;
- Power Windows;
- The regulator side mirrors;
- Pump cleaning fluid;
- The speed sensors;
- The AC generator;
- Starter relay.
Magnets are often used in toys:
|Magnetic designer||Magnetic drawing Board||Magnetic letters and numbers||Magnetic (road) chess|