Experience with static electricity
SPARKS FROM A SHEET OF PAPER
What you need to prepare
- A clean sheet of plain paper.
- Wash and wipe dry the glass on the oven door. Ask adults to light the oven. Wait, when the glass will become warm, and turn off the oven.
Press the warm glass of the oven with a sheet of paper, razgledi it and scratch it with your palm. The sheet will stick to the glass. Put out the light in the kitchen and tear off the sheet from the glass.
You will hear the crackle of electric discharges, and between the paper and the glass run sparks.
Of course not
So very you, vibonati gold choose samste oven televsion :)
everything happens because of electrostatic electricity
Rose, don't be afraid, it's not dangerous.
it seems to me dangerous
it is a pity that there is no explanation why this is happening.
it's not dangerous?
Scientific fun. Home experiments.