PROVERBS AND SAYINGS
ABOUT THE SPEECH
- Without language and bell.
- Know more - less talk.
- Sweet speeches always lurking bitterness.
- Where many words, there are few cases.
- Talk only about what you know.
- Talk less, think more.
- Talk is easy, doing is hard.
- A kind word inspires.
- A kind word to a person that rain in a drought.
- Good man says little.
- Eat pies with mushrooms and language keep his mouth shut.
- Its language will not ripen, and barefoot.
- What is the mind, so is it.
- When I say a good think.
- A short speech and clear - because and beautiful.
- Red speech by saying. Brevity is the soul of wit. Who clearly thinks, that clearly sets forth.
- The best medicine is always to speak the truth.
- Stranded, Emelia, your week.
- The glory of this world call.
- Verbosity is not wisdom.
- Rumor without wings, and flies.
- Silence is assent.
- For a great cause - great word.
- Had my say for the evening - as honey drunk.
- Not all the people in line.
- Unspoken word sometimes is booming like thunder.
- Unspeakable word is gold.
- It is one thing to speak much more to talk business.
- Oster axe and sound teeth.
- True word is like medicine: bitter, but heals.
- The wound inflicted by the word, heavier than the wound from the arrow.
- The mouth is not the garden - not Zatoichi gate.
- Said, as the site started.
- Word to the commander of the human forces.
- The word is silver, silence is gold.
- The word is not a Sparrow: fly will not get caught.
- The word said - boom sent a letter posted in the trap fell.
- Word will pierce the fact that the needle will not prodnose.
- Your lips would Yes honey to drink.
- He is not stupid, who in the words of the scoop.
- The fool's tongue is more dangerous than a dagger.
- The bad people language villain.
- At sober on mind, drunk on language.
- A good long rope and a short speech.
- Good speech short.
- Good it's nice to listen to.
- What language stingier on words, so your valuable head.
- That person said, evil is not connected.
- The pen will not cut down with an axe.
- The tongue has no bones.
- Language to Kiev.
- My tongue is my enemy.
- Language soft: what he wants and mumbling there.
- Language lies not blush, he already red.
- The tongue of gossip girl long stairs.
- Language not in a hurry, and not be lazy.
- The language does not hurry, and not be lazy.