PROVERBS AND SAYINGS
ABOUT THE NATURE OF
- April with water, and may with grass.
- Without water the earth a wasteland.
- No cold water will not freeze.
- Beware of the nose in the bitter cold.
- In the winter every young.
- In the forest shade all day.
- In autumn the weather seven weather in the yard.
- The red spring flowers and autumn sheaves.
- Wind the wind will not smartest.
- Water from the mountains flowed spring brought.
- Sparrows HomeNet - socket frizz.
- Every seed his time.
- Where the snow is, there is a trail.
- Where the pines grew, she and red.
- The tree wants peace, but the wind does not want.
- Heat generates wind, cool rain.
- The wind field is not theft.
- Hare foot save.
- If the flowers are not cold, and in winter, the flowers would bloom.
- What is birch, and that is the process.
- Red berry and bitter taste.
- Swallow day begins, and the Nightingale cums.
- Summer day winter week.
- Small pine in females is increasing.
- Lots of snow and lots of bread.
- Lots of snow and lots of bread, lots of water and lots of grass.
- Frost is not great, Yes, no standing orders.
- At all and the sun is not otvetit.
- On the pike in the sea, so that the carp was not asleep.
- Not great Nightingale, Yes the Golden voice.
- Don't believe the buckwheat in bloom, and believe in the bin.
- Not high forest and protects from wind.
- Not bowing to the ground - fungus will not raise.
- From the clouds that gone, rain, don't wait.
- Early pairs bear wheat and late - metlicka.
- Rose without thorns, however.
- Groves Yes forest - world beauty.
- The moon shone, but here's the problem: not always shines.
- Today does not melt, but tomorrow who knows.
- Tit to the house - winter in the yard.
- Lilac or birch, and the entire tree.
- Snow-earth nurse - warm jacket.
- Cold snow and frost covers.
- Forty-tail brought.
- Pine - oak sister.
- The hares wool white - winter is close at hand.
- In the morning the crows croak to rain.
- Good flowering is a good ovary.
- That summer was born in winter amiss.
- Noise Dubravushka to nepogodnost.
- January starts the year, as December ends.