PROVERBS AND SAYINGS
ABOUT THE MIND, WIT AND FOLLY
- Take the burden on himself, so as not to groan when walking.
- Beard grew - mind to no avail.
- See the eye far and the mind even further.
- All with Bazaar, and Nazar to the Bazaar. With Bazaar Nazar - all at the Bazaar.
- Every fool can find a greater fool who will become amazing.
- Where stupid flaunts - clever hiding.
- Where not going to take the axe, there will take ingenuity.
- Stupid really, who doesn't recognize anyone.
- Stupid head and foot rest does not.
- Stupid each other ruining Yes photoplay and smart love each other Yes help.
- Stupid thoughts happen to everyone, only clever they are not expressed.
- Stupid't turn sour, and smart all will do.
- Talk less, think more.
- The action is the result of knowledge.
- Long hair, Yes the mind is short.
- Guess no worse reason.
- Know more - less talk.
- Achieve all their abilities.
- Bad example is contagious.
- If the fool, so it does not matter, perhaps, large or small.
- If you are deprived of intelligence and knowledge, the best way out for you is the silence.
- Eat pies with mushrooms and language keep his mouth shut.
- Live in my own mind, and another sprashivaya.
- Undue haste, as well as the slowness leads to a sad end.
- Pocket Tolstoy, Yes the mind is empty.
- Red mountain rock, and man - head.
- Beauty to the crown, and the mind until the end.
- Any good modesty-to-face.
- Curious Varvara in the doorway nose was torn off.
- People not listening to advice, you can not help.
- Not enough to want have a mind to have.
- Wisdom in the mind, not in the beard.
- Snow mushrooms don't look.
- To learn a good few thousands of days to learn bad enough hours.
- Don't be a idiot, struggle with the loss.
- Not much of a bird, bird, Yes the clever.
- Not rassprashival fool - he will say to the end.
- Not the stupid, who in the words of the scoop, and a fool who actually top
- You cannot take up the mind, if it is not.
- Huge rose, Yes the mind is not made.
- One head is good but two is better.
- From teaching people with ways not captured.
- Against stupidity, there are no laws.
- Working simpleton better sleep sage.
- Wisely conceived, Yes crazy made.
- Measure twice - cut once.
- So many men - so many minds.
- Savvy and water stops.
- Nous is more important than wealth.
- Slow and steady will.
- He is not stupid, who in the words of the scoop.
- The mind lies not in wealth, but in the heart.
- The mind is good, two is better.
- Mind Commerce, and the key lost.
- Clever-Razumnitsa, knows about the whole street.
- Smart is not the one who talks a lot, but the one who knows a lot.
- Smart judge, but fools will condemn. A smart man like spring.