PROVERBS AND SAYINGS
- ABC - the wisdom of the step.
- Without knowledge will do - don't wait fruits.
- In the book are not looking for letters, and thoughts.
- The action is the result of knowledge.
- Fool to teach that the dead be treated.
- For one competent two illiterate give.
- Znaika all perfectly understands, and Neznayka on all but the mouth raceway.
- Knowledge - your friends.
- The knowledge is thicker than water in the mouth itself does not begin to flow.
- Gold is mined from the earth, and knowledge from books.
- The book is a bridge to the world of knowledge.
- Book reading - on the wings of a fly.
- Red bird feathers, and the person teaching.
- Who the diploma Gorazd, not the abyss.
- Who little knew not, does not know and great.
- Few know how to read, you should be able to think.
- The world is illuminated by the sun, and people knowledge.
- Not gods pots.
- Not shameful not to know, it's a shame not to learn.
- From the smart learn from the stupid will learn.
- From teaching people with ways not captured.
- The procedure saves time.
- Happiness that produces, who by the ability of the mind gains.
- The scientist leads, and uneducated then goes.
- Knowledge is the path to the skill.
- The teaching in childhood, as the carving on the stone.
- Knowledge is light and ignorance is darkness.
- To teach the mind to sharpen.
- Read, bookworm, don't spare your eyes.
- Reading is the best teaching.