PROVERBS AND SAYINGS
ABOUT LAZINESS AND SLOTH
- Maybe Yes I suppose - at least throw.
- Easily will not take out and fish from the pond.
- 're lazy - you will know hunger.
- Would be hunting, boiling would work.
- In an empty barrel, a lot of ringing.
- Great body, Yes small business.
- You, brothers, will povlecite, and we will eat.
- Where the soup, here we seek.
- Make haste - make laughter.
- Until then sharpen up the axes, and the time will come - it is not necessary and an axe.
- He Duplessis that no cases left.
- If Yes if, on the stove grew mushrooms.
- For it is not we, for the work - we are not to eat, to dance against us not be found.
- For the fish on the tree does not climb.
- And we'll eat, and splyashem, only arable land will not napisem.
- To cakes go and from work run.
- As pastelist and sleep.
- Curve and straight crooked.
- Who takes swoop, ended in failure.
- Lying on the ridge - harvest't wait.
- Lying bread will not extract.
- Lazy always busy.
- Bummer ready for excuses.
- Bummer for eating healthy at work is sick.
- Lazy and tired to sit.
- Lazy conducted sleeves to roll up it and you will begin to learn.
- Laziness is worse than the disease.
- - Lazy, lazy, open the door, will burn! "At least you'll burn, but will not open.
- The forest was, and wood is not seen.
- The summer was spent, autumn stomped, and then the snow on the head.
- Slacker Yes slacker - they feast on Monday.
- The slacker always indisposed.
- Not build a hastily - build chickenshit.
- There is no better game than peregljadki.
- Now gulasci, tomorrow, gulasci - 're shirtless.
- One hand does not host tie.
- From laziness is a disease from work - health.
- Under the rolling stone gathers no moss.
- Sow with a basket and gather a little bit.
- Hands will not stretch, so the shelves will not get.
- Hay everyone would sleep in the hay.
- Soon Pospech people to laugh.
- Words back and forth, and the Affairs of nowhere.
- Gathered two friends - arc Yes a cinch.
- Seized, as the mountain fell.
- He did nothing who haven't started.
- Work feeding and laziness spoils.
- Seriously someone from work runs.
- Hard to live, who work runs.
- Good wife: the broom under the bench, dirt in the corners.
- A bad tackle and the rest does not.
- Thin thin and ends.