PROVERBS AND SAYINGS
ABOUT HOME, FAMILY, HOLIDAYS, HOUSE, FOOD
- No pancake carnival is not without a cake is not a birthday party.
- Without the cabbage soup is empty.
- Without salt is not tasty, and without bread is not satisfying.
- The disease is the poods, and opens the valve.
- Brother sister not decree the kitchen.
- Was kvas, it was not you.
- In the hungry year better slice than a bar of gold.
- Great post will draw in the tail.
- All equal children that boys that girls.
- Where the heart lies, back and eye runs.
- Mountain mothers sadness for sons, mount sons death for mothers.
- Hot cakes on the stove.
- Guest in the house - owner joy.
- Guest staying long, Yes, a lot of sees.
- The good wife Yes fatty soup - another not a good look.
- Good wife to take neither boredom nor sorrow not know.
- Home " as you wish, and are - according to the dictates of the law.
- Road spoon for dinner.
- Bad seed grows quickly.
- Ate did not eat, and at the table sat.
- If the family has the elder, then, the family has the jewel.
- There are children, there will be joy.
- Is there a greater evil than illness and poverty.
- Wife - not boots, feet will not throw off, the belt will not break.
- Wife will caress, and her mother will regret it.
- Marriage is not all fun.
- Married - at age SELOGICA.
- Marriage is not the lapta to wear.
- At dinner bread is the head of everything.
- At the table the food tastier.
- Poor soldier scold the father.
- Made the mess, so don't be oil.
- Thrifty better rich.
- From one grain won't get anywhere.
- If he knew she was in charge, everything would have tasted.
- If Bush was not nice, Nightingale nests would not fork.
- Porridge butter will not spoil.
- When the heart is hard to believe that the person is not utaitsya.
- When the guests leave, the owners of the rest.
- When the firewood burn, and then the porridge is cooked.
- Anyone pies Yes crumpets, who bruises Yes cones.
- Who is a hoarder, and he is happy.
- Parents who read that never dies.
- Easily used, it is difficult to leave.
- Love all age are obedient.
- Love the ring, and the ring has no beginning and no end.
- Carnival - objetua, the money priveruia.
- Mother rye feeds all entirely.
- Peace love is everything.
- Youth gone - not good-bye, old age has come - I didn't warn you.
- Husband and wife - one soul.
- Husband and wife - one Satan.
- Roller coaster rode, pancakes lie.
- For lunch the pretty birdie and flies.
- Don't take bored, take a caress.
- Don't be afraid of the difficulties of youth, and fear poor old age.
- Not all cat Carnival and lent.
- Don't worry porridge, have pity on my stomach.
- Not red hut corners, and red cakes.
- Not a good sweet, and sweet is good.
- The uninvited guest at the throat bone.
- Do not be born good or handsome, but be born lucky.
- Do not praise the father, praise the son of man.
- There is no other better than his own mother.
- Vegetables are good in soup.
- Loved the man, not because of tolotta.
- Pominjuci Mac, do not be angry.
- Sow a habit and reap a character.
- After work food tastier.
- Habit is second nature.
- Traveler posts allowed.
- Work up a sweat - sing-hunting.
- Glad Jacob that cake with poppy seeds.
- Parents can do without children and children without parents can't do it.
- Fish small, Yes ear tasty.
- Matched the bride in three places, began to give, but not have to take.
- Family pot always boiling.
- Mother's heart better the sun will warm.
- The heart is not a basket, will not proxybase window.
- The words of the son to the father's delight.
- The harmony in the family - sufficiency in the home, quarrels in the family to disappear throughout.
- Nightingale fables do not feed.
- Quarrel brings up to no good.
- Old love does not rust.
- Age no joy.
- Them accept - slubitsa.
- Betrothed horse will not go round.
- Sugeno-rajena horse will not go round.
- Only difficult to keep the house.
- Food from the heart is sweeter than honey.
- Bread for the belly, not walking.
- The bread on the table and the table the throne, and no piece - style boards.
- Good ruff in the ear, and bream in the cake.
- Though not rich, but the guest happy.
- Even with all missing, but the carnival to spend.
- What wife doesn't like the fact my husband age is not to ADAT.
- In the boiler, and in the scoop.
- What is in the oven, on the table.
- Bump from eating near falls.
- The Apple fall far from the tree.