PROVERBS AND SAYINGS
ABOUT DECENCY AND MEANNESS
- Beware dress again, and the honor of his youth.
- In whom shame, and conscience.
- In another's eye the mote can see in my logs and don't notice.
- Taken from barin the Mat, give and skin.
- All good, but the soul is a bit short.
- Meet on clothes, and escorted to the mind.
- Where many words, there are few cases.
- The eye was chosen and hand made.
- The tree you can see in the fruits, and human Affairs.
- Want good - good and do.
- The good die and the evil will disappear.
- Good man good teaching.
- Agreed on the shore, and then go over the river.
- Pay what you owe.
- If you have done good " silence, if you did a good tell.
- Greed every grief beginning.
- Wretched is he who lives without a cause.
- In kind and pay.
- Gold and shines in the mud.
- Gold and shines through the dust.
- Excessive praise is more dangerous than blasphemy.
- Spark carcasses before the fire, trouble take to kick.
- No matter how mudri, and conscience will not parametrise.
- As you live, and pass for.
- Cat toys, and the mouse tears.
- Who soon helped, he twice helped.
- Famously remembered as the good shall never be forgotten.
- The face is white, but the black soul.
- Face of Belenok, Yes the soul of the handle.
- It's better to act than to speak.
- Small but precious.
- Landmark da face, quarrels Yes battle.
- A lot to be desired - not a good sight.
- In the language of the Medoc, and the mind ledok.
- Not every rumor you believe.
- Not say that you did, and say what you did.
- Not svedav Ford, not poke your nose into the water.
- Don't look for where it is easier, and look where pocetna.
- Do not spit into the well - useful water to drink.
- Do not cut the branch on which you sit.
- The wrong one is a dangerous enemy.
- Insatiable's still not enough.
- There is a silver lining.
- Promised to make, gave the word " keep.
- Wait a little longer, so you will see more.
- Really hurts.
- Rust eats iron, but the sorrow of the heart.
- With a conscience not to miss.
- Break easily, Yes soul what.
- Modesty is bearing fruit.
- To break the back is easy to break the will is difficult.
- Conscience without teeth, and eating.
- Judged not by words, but by deeds.
- Slusa Natalia all people canaille.
- Cabaluna heart angrier pepper.
- Bread and salt you eat, but the truth cut.
- A good man is not forgotten.
- Evil to him who does not do good to anyone.
- As you sow, so shall you reap.
- To harm - and one of the many hands that do good - and two little.
- By the hands of others heat raking.
- A cat in a bag.
- I hay in secret, and he to the world.