PROVERBS AND SAYINGS
USING IMAGES OF ANIMALS
- Easily will not take out and fish from the pond.
- To beat the dog, cursing the chicken.
- Would mumps, will bristle.
- To be a bull on a rope.
- Cold cat mice does not catch.
- Sees the wolf the goat - forgotten storm.
- Wolf sheep a bad shepherd.
- Wolf horse not a friend.
- Wolf dogs to help don't call.
- Wolf legs.
- Wolf probably will bite more fiercely.
- You are afraid of wolves in the woods not to go.
- Sparrows HomeNet - socket frizz.
- Crow though and flew over the sea, and all white did not.
- Everyone cricket stick to his last.
- Every mouse is afraid of cats.
- They say that chickens are milking.
- Mount only one cancer colors.
- Give the chicken a bed - will Israel the entire garden.
- Complained sheep wolf on bad life.
- Crane flies high, sees far.
- By the beard could not resist - the tail will not hold.
- For a mosquito with an axe, fly butt.
- He shovels Fox - pounded geese.
- Rabbit from a Fox, a frog from the hare flee.
- Know, cricket, his last.
- And the wolves are fed and the sheep are safe.
- And the frog could drown.
- From a gun on sparrows do not beat.
- If Bush was not nice, Nightingale's nest b does not fork.
- Each hen your roost praises.
- Every bird its nest protects.
- Every bird likes its great swamp.
- Every cook praises his own broth.
- When you fall in love, and the monkey will seem beautiful; when you do not love, and Lotus will turn away.
- When the cat goes away, the mice come out to warm up.
- The horse runs - the earth trembles.
- The black cow, Yes milk she is white.
- A cow with a stick to beat - not to drink milk.
- The cat only on mice and brave.
- Where horse with a hoof, and there cancer with claw.
- Kulik Yes diver - pair.
- Bite and mosquitoes up.
- Or stern to regret, or horse.
- Or tuft of hay, or forks in the side.
- Catches the wolf, caught and wolf.
- The horse is a gift, and spoon gift.
- Better a small fish than large cockroach.
- The love of evil - will love and kids.
- Little dog - puppy to old age.
- Monkey and without a tail is still a monkey.
- Master of baked eggs a chicken will pull out.
- Methyl in the crow - got into a cow.
- You and a goat to get along, since the fur Pat.
- Milk the cow in the language.
- The catcher and the beast runs.
- On the roost his cock all the more.
- For lunch the pretty birdie and flies.
- To dump his cock all the more important.
- The pig though the clamp put on all horse will not.
- On the whole egg flies do not sit down.
- In a strange storonushka glad its voronushka.
- Not great cricket and loudly sings.
- Not much of a bird, bird, Yes the clever.
- Not all cat Carnival.
- Not all dog bites that barks.
- Do not ride the horse the whip and ride the horse oats.
- Not for wolf beat that he ser, but for the fact that he sheep ate.
- Not the first winter of the wolf for the winter.
- Take it easy, Sparrow.
- Don't kill the snake, it will bite.
- Don't teach your goat herself from who stasic.
- One swallow of the spring does not.
- From behind Raven and new does not stick.
- Will cast a wolf in sheep's tears.
- The sparrows from the gun not firing.
- Sing better well goldfinches than bad Nightingale.
- Put a pig at the table - she and feet up on the Desk.
- Right only the crows fly.
- The bird nevelichka, Yes the claw is sharp.
- The fish rots from the head.
- To live with wolves - wolf-howl.
- With the money dragon, without money - a worm.
- With black sheep even a tuft of wool.
- The pig will find dirt.
- Would have said a word, Yes, the wolf of its own accord.
- The beast led - not Razin mouth to go.
- The dog in the manger " I don't eat and the other does not.
- The dog does not know about the wealth of its owner.
- Nightingale fables do not feed.
- Forty-tail brought.
- The older dog does not bark unnecessarily.
- A pack of jackals can bite a tiger.
- Tiger, though fierce, and their cubs will not eat.
- Skinny dog - shame for the owner.
- The goose whiskers don't look - you will not find.
- Good hare white and the huntsman bold.
- A good horse, but eats withered grass.
- A good blacksmith and the frog podkul.
- Through the power and the horse does not jump.
- Feels the wolf, where the extraction.
- Feels the cat, whose meat is eaten.
- Whose would the cow lowed, and your would be silent.
- Hair cut and the skin of Durham.