The native language, be friends with me!
Turncoats: PROVERBS AND SAYINGS
Here encrypted famous sayings and Proverbs. And encrypted, they are as follows: each word is replaced with the opposite meaning. For example:
On standing sand milk-it boils. ---> Under the rolling stone gathers no moss.
Try to figure out what Proverbs encrypted here! It's fun!
- On standing sand milk-it boils.
- With idleness will you let all the squid in the ocean.
- Five dozen Alves, until thirteen.
- Fun night in the morning, because entertain no one.
- Great serebrenik, but cheap.
- And part because silver is that it tarnishes.
- Letter - iron, sound - aluminum.
- Four fool's bad, but five worse.
- A new enemy worse than the old nine.
- Scout near Moscow will throw.
- Two out of the forest was pacifists.
- And anything dog Christmas.
- Started leisure to sit quietly.
- The rest of the place, the work of years.
- Disagreement cheaper than bonds.
- For one stupid little problems.
- Sell the stroller in the winter and the truck in the summer.
- Called Tatar better person.
- Razbazarivaya the vices of the old man.