The right is called a convex polyhedron, if all its faces are the same regular polygon and all the angles at the vertices are equal. There are only five:
- the tetrahedron is the right tetrahedron (faces - 4 right triangle), 6 edges and 4 vertices.
- exaet - right hexahedron, or cube (edge - 6 correct quadrilaterals (squares), 12 edges, 8 vertices;
- the octahedron is the right octahedron (faces - 8 right triangles), 12 edges and 6 vertices;
- the dodecahedron is the right octahedron (faces - 12 correct pentagons), 30 edges and 20 vertices;
- the icosahedron is the right an icosahedron (faces -20 right triangles), 30 edges and 12 vertices.