Throwing an orange scarf,
Banana giraffe wanders...
You need: 1 banana, 1 orange, light and dark grapes, Mandarin orange, a knife, a few wooden skewers or breadsticks. the serpentine.
1. Cut the sharp tip of the banana for the "head" of a giraffe.
2. Attach the "head" skewers or toothpicks to banana "neck". On skewers put on the grape - work "horns".
3. Near horns cut slits and insert slices of Mandarin orange or lemon - you will get ears (can be cut from lemon peel).
4. Eyes - half of the grapes or sliced olives - fasten with toothpicks.
5. Legs make bread sticks or long wooden skewers, strung them on they they.
6. Insert the tail - piece of orange or lemon peel.
7. Cut spiral peel from the orange and throw it on the neck of a giraffe in the form of a scarf or make a scarf from serpentinous ribbons.