In the reeds sitting frog.
Warm in Tignes his abdomen.
Need: knife, skewer, 1 kiwi, 2 strawberries, butter, cocoa.
1. Cut the kiwi fruit lengthwise into two unequal parts. The most part put on the cut.
2. Take a deep longitudinal section - you will get mouth.
3. Cut the circle kiwifruit into halves and stick them in the cuts get eye (or attach toothpicks two halves of grapes)
4. Make strawberries crown and legs.
5. The cubes of butter, roll in hands to give them an oval shape, and roll in cocoa. Navisite on toothpicks or skewers, plug in the lower part of the kiwi - you will get the reeds. The leaves of the reeds are made of slices of kiwi.
6. This beautiful frog is sitting in the reeds: