Graceful round neck cap...
Need: knife, 1 Apple, 2 berries currants or cranberries, orange.
1. Cut the Apple in half.
2. Place one half on the cut. Carefully, with a sharp knife, cut on both sides of the slices, one in the other, pull them in the wings.
3. From the other halves cut a slice.
4. In the convex top of the Apple make a deep triangular fossa.
5. Insert into a hole in a slice of Apple - "neck".
6. Using toothpicks, attach the eyes of currant and beak from a piece of orange.
This proud bird turned out!