You will need:
- 7 eggs;
- ham (or loin, ham, sausage, etc);
- 100 g chicken fillet;
- polka dots;
- cranberry (red bell pepper);
- 2 tbsp (20 g) of gelatin;
- the greens.
Method of preparation
1. Gelatin pour 100 ml of cold boiled water and leave for 1 hour.
2. Chicken boil until tender in salted water. Then we will need 1 Cup of broth in which the cooked fillets.
3. Egg wash well with soda (for disinfection). Then the eggs with the blunt end make a hole with a diameter of about 2-2 .5 cm Pour the yolk and white into a plate, we don't need them, we need only the shell.
4. In warm water dissolve baking soda, soak the shell. Then rinse it thoroughly under running water.
5. Ham (loin, ham, sausage) cut into strips. Instead of ham, you can use boiled chicken.
6. In 1 Cup of hot broth to dissolve gelatin.
Alu put in the container from under the eggs, to make them easier to put the stuffing. At the bottom of the shell put the greens, cranberries.
8. Then add meat, peas, corn.
9. Pour the broth with gelatin. Place in the refrigerator overnight. Then the shell gently clean.
Similarly, you can make fish aspic.